Phoenix Wing academy.
Phoenix Wing academy.
Phoenix Wing academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We rise again from the ashes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Goals
Our Current goal: Get 50 members and 200 posts. When we do, all members will get 500 FP
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Thu May 27, 2021 10:49 am
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is chervyr

Our users have posted a total of 353 messages in 103 subjects

Hello all!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TaiyouKing✩
Admin
Admin
TaiyouKing✩

Location : That small,sad, rainy little place in Europe closest to America.

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Hello all!   Hello all! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:08 pm

This is Black Flare Academy! But you already knew that didn't you? Here's something that perhaps you didn't know: I'm the coolest guy you'll ever meet.
Now then, my old academy started dying (as in the one I was a member of, not Head Admin.) and I really didn't want to join another academy, 'cuz I joined the old one when there was only few active members, and I quickly became one of the most active. It was fun. It was nice. Then it died. I'm not even exactly sure why.

So, because I didn't want to join a new academy, I decided I'd make one. And that's about it really.

If you've never been in an academy, you don't know what you've been missing (when it's active, any other time, it's a bit rubbish) I'm not really bothered typing all of it out (that, and I can't really think of it right now, I just woke up, too tired for thinking.) but my friend Raiden/kka-whole bunch of other stuff goes here, has already made a post about that stuff, so go check that out here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

P.S. if anybody can come up with a better name for the Flares, please tell me, I really don't like that name at all. It sucks.
Back to top Go down
https://phoenixwing.forumotion.com
Brandon .
Brandon .

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:11 am

TaiyouKing* wrote:
This is Black Flare Academy! But you already knew that didn't you? Here's something that perhaps you didn't know: I'm the coolest guy you'll ever meet.
Now then, my old academy started dying (as in the one I was a member of, not Head Admin.) and I really didn't want to join another academy, 'cuz I joined the old one when there was only few active members, and I quickly became one of the most active. It was fun. It was nice. Then it died. I'm not even exactly sure why.

So, because I didn't want to join a new academy, I decided I'd make one. And that's about it really.

If you've never been in an academy, you don't know what you've been missing (when it's active, any other time, it's a bit rubbish) I'm not really bothered typing all of it out (that, and I can't really think of it right now, I just woke up, too tired for thinking.) but my friend Raiden/kka-whole bunch of other stuff goes here, has already made a post about that stuff, so go check that out here:

P.S. if anybody can come up with a better name for the Flares, please tell me, I really don't like that name at all. It sucks.

hey i had an idea, Instead of monsters being the dorms, i thought of something new.
Beginners/Least Exp - Yuma
Intermediate/Average Exp - Yusei
Advanced Exp - Jaden
Lost Duelers [ Pros] - Yugi/Atem
So good idea ? i thought it be at least a little bit different then other academys , hope you like it Taiyou ^.^
Back to top Go down
TaiyouKing✩
Admin
Admin
TaiyouKing✩

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:25 am

You know I was actually thinking of something along those lines, but with the signers. But I decided that would make it more of a 5D's academy, as opposed to Yu-Gi-Oh in general. The problem with your idea brandon, is that there's only four main characters, and that's kind of an awkward number for an academy, it makes the levels bigger, so filtering through ranks is harder, like, you could have an amazing duelist in Mobius and a mediocre in it as well, simply because there's no middle ground, if you get what I'm saying (I wouldn't be surprised if you don't)

I might consider it if there's a new series, but who knows?
Back to top Go down
Brandon .
Brandon .

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:35 am

TaiyouKing* wrote:
You know I was actually thinking of something along those lines, but with the signers. But I decided that would make it more of a 5D's academy, as opposed to Yu-Gi-Oh in general. The problem with your idea brandon, is that there's only four main characters, and that's kind of an awkward number for an academy, it makes the levels bigger, so filtering through ranks is harder, like, you could have an amazing duelist in Mobius and a mediocre in it as well, simply because there's no middle ground, if you get what I'm saying (I wouldn't be surprised if you don't)

I might consider it if there's a new series, but who knows?

Hmmm, how about dark signers ?
Back to top Go down
TaiyouKing✩
Admin
Admin
TaiyouKing✩

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:26 am

The dark signers are meh, they were only around for about 30 episodes. And they had rubbish decks anyway XD

I was thinking once we had enough members that I would make an inner team based on the five signers (max. no. of people per team being 5, so no Rua/Leo)
Back to top Go down
Brandon .
Brandon .

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 am

TaiyouKing* wrote:
The dark signers are meh, they were only around for about 30 episodes. And they had rubbish decks anyway XD

I was thinking once we had enough members that I would make an inner team based on the five signers (max. no. of people per team being 5, so no Rua/Leo)

lol what about the milli. puzzles group ? lol
Back to top Go down

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:29 am

TaiyouKing* wrote:
[i]The dark signers are meh, they were only around for about 30 episodes. And they had rubbish decks anyway XD

Dark signers were a good arc:(

Infernities were good until launcher at 1 and fortune ladies are funny too T~T

But I agree bommer (bomber?) sucked ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Wing academy. :: Staff :: Taiyou's Office-
Jump to: