Phoenix Wing academy.
Phoenix Wing academy.
Phoenix Wing academy.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We rise again from the ashes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Goals
Our Current goal: Get 50 members and 200 posts. When we do, all members will get 500 FP
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Thu May 27, 2021 10:49 am
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 10 registered users
    The newest registered user is chervyr

Our users have posted a total of 353 messages in 103 subjects

What about a clan....

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Raiden
    Co-Admin
    Co-Admin
    Raiden

What about a clan.... Empty
    PostSubject: What about a clan....   What about a clan.... EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:55 am

i propose the academy makes a clan or DN team of sorts that would represent the academy. Hmmm, think of this like a unit (the clan) from the royal army (forum). That team would have "DN" wars and represent our academy, which should see more people coming in. While the war team focuses on "ACADEMY" wars.
    The clan will not have any members of the forum that are currently staff, this means a clan member can later on become a staff member and remain part of team.

The war team, will be composed by the admins and their judgment. You can move from the clan to the war team (a sort of promotion, like soldier to caption or w/e) if the admins feel your ready.

Clan: (pick a really awesome name)

Leader : this person will be in charge of the whole team, he decides who is in the team and how the team will be sorted out. The admins will have little say about how the team is run, we will most likely have a vote to see who the leader is.

NOTE: just because this is a DN team or whatever, does not mean your activity in acad drops, if it does it will result in you being dropped. This is the leaders responsibility, if he doesn't handle the team properly he will be replaced.

ok...i now I've said a lot (thanks for reading if your read all of it) and i most likely forgot some stuff, please don't hesitate to ask any questions.....this is only a suggestion so NO ONE leave a comment "I'm in" -_- ..suggestions, ideas, comments, questions would be better.

This does allow for 2 ways a member can grow in acad, making it more versatile.

Solder route
    ========
    Clan member
    War Team Member

Staff route
    =======
    Recruiter
    tester
    Mod/chat mod
    Forum Mod
    Admin
    Back to top Go down